Clues to your best nutrition and fitness results are locked in your DNA
Simple genetic testing (cotton swab on the inside of your mouth) can analyze your genetic code to determine predispositions to food, metabolism, and exercise. Simple Genetics tests four loci on three genes that play key interactive functions in weight control and nutrition to help determine your optimal nutrition and fitness goals by providing thorough reports from these findings for what to do, eat and take. With these results, Shellee will analyze and review results in detail, suggest recommendations based on your report and present a personalized sample food plan based on macronutrient goals.
- Analyze results and personal recommendations
- create a custom nutrition program
- meal suggestions
- supermarket shopping lists
- create a custom fitness program
- upload programs to My Fitness Pal app to follow and track